Saturday 1 May 2010

Dustology...

Not managing to do much crafting at present as we're in the middle of a building site. This is how my dining room looked a few days ago. The builders have done even more since I took this pic, the chimney breast has been removed and all the steelwork is in and welded. We have filled 4 skips already with all the rubble!
The two rooms are being knocked into one, a small extension has been built, and the bay window and interior walls removed. Eventually I'm having a swanky new kitchen, crafting/study area and living space. But at the mo, there's just a heck of a lot of dirt and dust about. No point cleaning up yet though.
It's uncovered a few problems we weren't aware of (which always happens doesn't it?) and its lucky that we found them now, otherwise we would have had some very major problems in the future.

This was my crafting space so most of the crafting paraphernalia has had to be packed away. :(

But I managed to make this card before it all started. The stamp set is designed by Francoise Read and made by Woodware. I've met the lovely Francoise a couple of times and she is a Copic fan, too.
Paper is Basic Grey, from the Two Scoops line. I like the punched border with the pearls, it makes me think of lacy cafe curtains.

My Magnolia Stamp Club stamps finally arrived, but I'm not sure when I'll have the opportunity to use Robin Hood and Maid Marion, still less the Tilda that looks like Snow White!!! Really dont know how I feel about them, LOL.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!