Saturday 15 August 2009

Que sera...

Let's have a little change from the Tildas.

Once I had these papers out for a comission, I thought I'd make two cards using the same supplies.
That way, less goes in the ever-growing scraps box and I don't feel as guilty when I buy more papers!
I've used K&Co papers and die cuts. The paper is 'Que Sera', not sure if the die cuts are from the same range.




And the whole card:

The flowers are made up of a Prima hydrangea, a punched flower, then a mulberry rose. The
green paper curls are twirled around my pokitool (it's the nearest I'll ever get to quilling! LOL)

The next one hasn't photographed too well, it is a very busy card, but that's what I was asked for! And my customer is delighted with this card - job done!
The pink base layer is lovely, it's got a texture similar to flocked wallpaper and it's double sided, so I turned a corner over on each card to show it. My friend Julie gave me this paper, I'm so glad - it was just perfect for these cards.
I also made two wedding cards for another comission, but I can't show you them until I've given them to the customer.
But I can give you a sneak peek of my fave!



It is ABSOLUTELY mouth-watering if I say so myself!!
TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I just love a sneak peek and this one looks like it contains Copics...
    Had to giggle about your quilling comment - I just haven't got the patience (or delicate fingers) to do that kinda thing either! LOL!
    Lovely cards with super attention to detail - loving that folded corner and embellishment!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!