Thursday 18 June 2009

a tale of bling

I really was quite sure my mojo had fallen in the barbeque the other evening.

Because this card wouldn't come together like I'd sketched and then it looked WAY too feminine for a wife to give to her DH. But it was too late, I'd already used the whole pack of AB crystals on the acetate! So a substitute paper was dug out of the stash and with the help of some hardware, I think I'm fairly happy with it.
Very tricky to photograph, it's very sparkly IRL.
My DH still thinks it's a bit girly, but it'll have to do now. Trouble is, I can't get a-hold of my client now to tell her it's ready!

A very bad thing happened the day before yesterday. I rubbed my ear and noticed one of my diamond earrings was gone :( Bummer.
DH bought them for me when we holidayed in Cyprus, and they weren't cheap.
A search in the house with a bright torch has revealed a lot of dust, but sadly, no earring. I'm going to have to check my insurance and see if I'm covered.

So lots of bling on the card, but none in my ears, now!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!