Tuesday 8 September 2009

awards


Wow, not 1 but 4 of them!!









Thanks to Aimes and Sara for these - it's always lovely to get lovely comments about my cards, and then to get awards too - well it's almost enough to go to my head!

I have to post 7 random facts about myself, then forward the award(s) to 7 bloggers.

Random facts first then.
1. I'm obsessed with fragranced candles - especially Yankee. Currently burning Greek fig and blackcurrant.
2. I consider it a very bad day indeed if I haven't eaten some chocolate, LOL
3. I love gadgets - my latest one is my macbook pro - drool, drool...
4. I read very, very fast - I will often finish a book in one sitting. But I then enjoy re-reading the same book - weird, I know. I'm currently obsessed by the Twilight series.
5. I thought I'd got a speeding ticket about 8 weeks ago, but I've never received the fine thingy - hurray!! It'll be just my luck for it to arrive tomorrow, now I've said that!
6. I cannot make yorkshire puddings - they don't rise. We refer to my feeble attempts as "Lancashire Disasters".
7. I'm just not a morning person - no really, I'm not worth speaking to for about an hour when I first get up. But when we got to Florida - I'm always the first one out of bed and raring to go. Now analyse that! Must mean I'm a big kid.

So I'm going to forward these awards to these lovely people who I haven't sent anything to before, and to a couple of new blogs I've discovered recently!


So, feel free to claim these awards and pass them on - go on, spread the lurve!

And I'll leave you with this card. I now wish I'd made a bigger card - this is only about 51/2 inches square.


Isn't that pier background great? The cloud paper is from the new K&Co 'citronella' pad, and the blue clouds are all shiny, love em.
Tilda is such a cutie with that bike. It's a bit of a change for me to use orange in my colouring, but I'm very happy with how she turned out.

TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. Alison thank you for the lovely comments on my blog and for the award!! Your cards are just beautiful and your colouring is fantastic. I love all the christmas ones below!!! Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Alison, how thoughtful of you! I have no secrets or surprises left since I started blogging...but I can probably cobble together my top 7 whinges!! Seriously, will think before I type on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great facts there hun! I'm totally with you on No.7 - don't even look at me in the morning LOL!
    Hmmmm this Twilight I'm hearing of has me intrigued, seems like EVERYONE is addicted!
    Gorgeous card as always and I know I always say it but your colouring is seriously ROCKING! It's just AWESOME on this beauty!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your cards are great! thanks for giving me this award and visiting my blog! i have become a follower and put you on my blog list.

    Thanks again for the award!! really chuffed

    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!