Monday 7 September 2009

drip, drip

Mwah ha-ha, I'm drip feeding christmas cards to you.

I have to confess to the deadly sin of pride with this one - I like everything about it! The yum paper is 'Swell Noel' by K&Co - what a great name for a range of papers. The trusty cuttlebug snowflakes folder has been used on the sentiment (stamp by Penny Black) and the central strip of pearl card.

The hearts and candle have been glossed up with diamond glaze and a little bit of glitter thrown on - well, why not!

Thanks for all your lovely comments from my last post - so kind! And also big. big thanks to Sara and Aimes for sending me some blog awards - the only problem is I can't work out how to save the image - I've upgraded my 'puter to a Mac and it does funny things when I try to save the image. One day I'll work it out, I suppose! But, oh my mac is just gorgeous - could kiss it, really, but it'd leave an icky mess on the lurvely screen....
TTFN!



2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Alison
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now I think I should start some Christmas cards after seeing how organised you're being!
    I love the colours on this card - not your typical Christmas colour combo but lookin' fab!
    Can't help you with the Mac problem but I confess I'm jealous you've got one - they're just adorable (if that's possible for a piece of technology?!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!