Saturday 28 March 2009

Dig out the duster


So I didn't post yesterday, because (wait for it, cue drum roll..) I did lots of cleaning! Generally I don't like cleaning, but if I'm in the mood, I have to do it immediately, before I go off the idea. It's all down to watching a cleaning presentation on QVC, it made me want to dig out the duster. It also affects me if there's a beauty hour - I go and tart myself up for no good reason. Strangely though, the craft hours have no strong effect anymore, I seem to have developed immunity.

So last night as well as doing colouring-in using the Copics, I put the finishing touches on this card, it's for my mum's friend, Sandy. She doesn't look or act 70!
In the interest of using up the stash, I've used some old K&CO papers and stickers, gold mirri, my QK monarch butterfly die and flatback pearls, C5 size. I've done this style of card for a few 'comissions' lately, it's been well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!