Saturday 18 April 2009

tricky...

Tricky, this award lark, when lots have already got it...
So, I'm passing on the joy to these other bloggers who make me smile:






The amazingly talented Bev has got the most fab blog candy, click on the pic to have a look and join in.

I've no finished projects to share today, work was kinda busy this week. Funnily enough (if you read my last post) we did help lots of women give birth and in fact saved a life, honest!
Last night I was sucked into a vortex of LOLcats on teh interwebz. 'What?'I hear you say...Well I first came across these in March when we were on hols in Florida. I spent a good 20 mins in a store genuinely laughing out loud at a book of captioned silly photos of cats,this stuff just presses my funny button and I'll have to share one of my faves wth you.



If this is the sort of silliness that you like too, here's the link. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison, I so chuffed to keep getting award, Thanks Honey Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison! Ta very much choosing me for your blog award, I feel truly honoured!! You are a hero y'know, even when not saving a life you're making sure new ones are delivered safely! On the subject of LOLcats I came across a book of these in Canada and was giggling out loud - surprised they didn't make me buy the book LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!