Saturday 2 May 2009

busy, busy


The last 24 hours seem to have been a crafting whirl, I've been a busy bee.
I've finished the communion card, love this colour combo, (actually dark brown and aqua). I showed my new Stampin Up! set, 'In the Stars' some love, used as a background and part of the sentiment. Peel-offs for the main focal, stuck on mirri card. I think I'm happy with it.

And taking part with the Stamp with Us launch party and challenges took care of Friday night. Two cards, each with a time limit of 45 minutes - I've never cut, stamped and stuck so fast in my life! When I'd finished, the dining table looked like an explosion in a paper factory!

The card on the left is stamped with Stampin' Up! 'Soft Summer' and the card on the right is stamped with 'In the stars'.

I've also made two boxes, I'll post pics of those tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. You posted you star card shortly after I posted mine and it really took my eye! I think I may NEED this stamp set now... I don't know how people can drink and craft I can't cut straight at the best of times! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely Alison. Just reading about your Friday night challenges makes me smile about your comment about the explosion in a paper factory! lol, my crafting space looks like that all the time :)

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Alison, not sure I could create a card with a time limit of 45 mins - I mean how d'ya fit in the cuppas LOL?!
    Fab colours on the communion card, I love blues and browns together - very stylish!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!