Sunday 24 May 2009

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...

My entry for the Copic Creations challenge no 4, Blonde Hair.
Copics used - Y00, Y21, YR31, E31.



Go on, sing along to the title...


At last a bit of crafting time and I've finally made a card this week!



I love this Tilda, she's just so cute. I made the mistake of colouring her before I'd chosen paper to make the card though - finding something to match took ages. In the interests of 'using up the stash' I used some HOTP papers (stripe and pale green) along with the scalloped polka dot paper I had left over from the acrylic album.


I turned to the trusty Diamond Glaze to highlight the raindrops and the puddle, and for once it flowed out straight away because last time I used it I remembered to rinse out the nozzle (I usually spend several minutes cursing the nozzles as I unbung them!)







I ordered quite a lot of craft stuff this week because I was

1. fed up with my son, and

2. fed up with having increased my hours at work

3. reasoning that increased hours at work this = more spending money



So, most of my stuff has arrived, except for the stuff from 'create and craft' (which incidentally had the highest postage charges, hmmph!).

Amongst other things, I ordered a couple of Tildas and various objects/backgrounds to make little scenes. Oooh they're very cute, wait til you see them!

4 comments:

  1. Love teh card, Tilda is so cute, Enjoy all your goodies can't wait to see what you create, Hugs SarahB X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very jealous now, your colouring 'rocks'! Your papers match sooooo well - y'see it's always good to have a huge stash isn't it!?
    I'm excited for your order too LOL! Retail therapy is the first solution to life's stresses! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    P.S I'm loving the new look to your blog - where d'ya find it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Alison! It's a beautiful cards ... and the image is just gorgeous!

    Hopefully this week will be better for you ...... if it doesn't improve soon you'll be broke! :o)

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love your blonde Tilda in the rain. You did a great job. I love the colors you used - she's really stylin'. Thanks for joining our Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!