Sorrreee! I've not posted for a whole week, naughty!
After 4 night shifts, I wasn't human until Wednesday, so I've had no finished projects to show you until today. I've been making a mini-album for my friend, Michelle, whose daughter turns 18 this weekend.
This was a perfect opportunity to use this 'Brenda Pinnick' kit , bought (on impulse, as usual) from the QVC when it had free postage. This is the first acrylic album I've made (I know, I'm behind with the trends!) and it took a bit of planning out. So without further ado, I'll show you the goods.
Extras used include: stuff from my stash - flowers, gemstones, buttons, charm. A few extra ribbons and K&Co butterfly stickers , and stamping using white Staz-On onto the acrylic. The chipboard numbers were painted with Ranger acrylics/ covered with Doodlebug glitter CS, large letters are cut with QK 'Spicy Chicken' Revolution dies. The back is just finished with a Inkadinkadoo 'handmade' stamp.
I've made a useful discovery - Sansodor removes Stazon on Acrylic! I might clean all my acrylic blocks sometime...
Michelle was a bit limited for photos of her daughter - last year she had a house fire and lost all her photos, luckily her mum had a few pics that we copied. Michelle's collecting it later today, I think she'll be pleased with it!
I'm going to have a tidy now and decide whether to do some stamping or watch craft telly. I've got to catch up with the Stamp with Us classes too, and then before I'll know it, I'm going to be working all weekend again!