Thursday 21 May 2009

Oh dear, I'm really struggling to find time to craft at the moment. I've not made anything this week, and I think I'm regretting increasing my hours at work. On top of that, my 13 year old son is being a right pain in the arse.

Michelle loved the acrylic album, BTW. There were tears in her eyes when she saw it! Tears of joy of course LOL!




I've received a blog award from my crafty friend Helen, thanks Helen, this is an interesting one. I have to list 10 honest things about myself, so here goes:


1. I am short and fat (does this count for two?) with a BMI of 39. I don't need a number to tell me I'm fat, I have a mirror for that, as I told the practice nurse at my GP's.


2. I have a big sense of humour, and love to laugh and make others laugh.

3. I find being a parent hard.

4. I only own one dress (worn once!) and hate wearing high heels.


5. I don't like gardening, but I wish I did.

6. I like body art, I have two tattoos. Oh and I had my navel pierced 15 years ago, way before it was popular (and before I was the owner of a BMI of 39!). Because we didn't know any better, a friend did it with the gun she used for piercing ears and the whole thing got stuck. Which made me hysterical with laughter while my friend was panicking, trying to get it out.


7. Occasionally, I still get emotional when I deliver a baby.


8. I'm calm in a crisis (vital in my job).

9. I like reptiles and have two pet snakes.

10. I wish I had travelled more when I was younger.



So, now you know a bit more about me!

The rules of the blog award are -


Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog

Put a pic of the 'Honest Scrap' award on your blog

List 10 honest things about yourself

Pass it on to at least 7 other worthy bloggers

Let them know you've passed it on!




So who do I want to know more about? I think I'll pass it on to


Aimes
Debbie
Teri
Alex

Sara

Elizabeth
Michelle


Right I'm off now to let each of these lovely ladies know that they've got an award!

5 comments:

  1. Alison,

    An interesting 10 things I didn't know about you :) I'm really nervous now to do my ten! lol.

    Thanks for sharing your award with me.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Michelle loved the album, I told you she would, lol. Thank you so much for the award and for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog too. It could be a couple of days before I post it while I think about the ten honest things (gulp) but I will play along. Hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Alison .... thank you honey :o) I've got this award twice this week and I'm thrilled xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alison! Ta for tagging me for this little bit of fun! I can definitely relate to No.2 - I can't get through a day without a giggle LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Ten things Alison!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, makes me happy to read them!